Thursday 18 November 2010

Retreat Essentials

In a couple of days I will going away for a very much needed rest and hopefully a very special experience to Ulpotha Yoga & Ayuvedic Retreat. Going through my packing list i wanted to share a couple of things.

I am bringing my favorite thrillers by Swedish authour Liza Marklund and a couple from Norwegian Author Anne Holt, after a few of hours of yoga and treatments, this will be the perfect medicine for my relax time.

I will also be bringing my new favorite beauty products from KAHINA. I first learnt about the Argan oil whilst on holiday in Morocco and about a year ago, a simple and effective organic skincare, free of harmful ingredients.

Extremely high in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, argan oil has been shown to neutralise free radicals that cause signs of ageing and protect the skin from environmental stressors.

Kahina Giving Beauty donates 25 percent of the profits of these products to the Berber women of Morocco who extract the oil by hand using centuries old techniques passed down through generations. The money raised will be dedicated to literacy, education, and women's rights programs.

Of course I will be bringing lots of lovely tunics from Wild Swans, I have even been lucky to get a sample of a By Malene Birger white cotton dress that will be in the shops in April 2011, just so I can test it out for you ...........

See you in 10 days

Carolinex

No comments:

Post a Comment